Stainless steel structure
Made with #4 finish stainless steel
- The front panel is made with SUS 304 1.5 mm thick stainless steel.
- The side panel is made with SUS 304 1.0 mm thick stainless steel.
- The base panel is made with SUS 430 1.2 mm thick stainless steel.
- The stoves use waterproof electric hot plates. Switch is a stage-less power controller.
Large capacity oven with large-size roasting pan (Pictured: oven)
- Oven door is made of SUS 304 1.0 mm die-cast stainless steel plates. Fiberglass is used for insulation in the space between panels. The specially reinforced hinges will not deform or sag.
- Aesthetic door handle designed to prevent foot injury. Glass window allows inspection of food being cooked inside.
- Heat resistant fiberglass is used for insulation between the panels to ensure even heat distribution. Air vents are located in the back panel.
- Grill pan dimensions: 562*580(510)*30 mm (1 grill pan and 1 rack)
- Heat-resistant protective strips are installed around the edges. Oven switch and temperature controller can adjust temperatures from 50~300℃.
- This oven is a convection oven with power consumption of 8KW.
- Oven temperature range: 100 – 300°C.
- Comes with a residue collection pan, a roasting pan, and a roasting rack.
- Comes with four height adjustment legs.
- A GN 2/1 pan can be placed inside the oven.
- Power consumption: 3 Ø 220V - 20KW.