Stainless steel structure
Made with #4 finish stainless steel
- The front panel is made with SUS 304 1.5 mm thick stainless steel.
- The side panel is made with SUS 304 1.0 mm thick stainless steel.
- The base panel is made with SUS 430 1.0 mm thick stainless steel.
- Burners use cast iron nozzles with an automatic electronic ignition switch.
- Each burner can provide a 3 kw high efficiency flame.
- Triangular cast iron row designed prevent the fire block away from falling objects.
- Comes in both natural gas and liquefied gas models.
Ignition system (Pictured: ignition key)
- Hidden igniter that is designed to prevent moisture and oil, and can be used to adjust the strength of the flame.
- The switch utilizes an explosive proof safety valve.
- Piezo-ignited heating nozzles provide even and stable heating.
- Double-layer cabinet doors made of SUS 304 stainless steel.
- Aesthetic door handles rounded to prevent foot injury.
- The charcoal BBQ rack is made of cast iron (five sets of BBQ rack)
- Come with four adjustable feet.