Stainless steel structure
Made with #4 finish stainless steel
- The front panel is made with SUS 304 1.5 mm thick stainless steel.
- The side panel is made with SUS 304 1.0 mm thick stainless steel.
- The base panel is made with SUS 430 1.2 mm thick stainless steel.
Specially design burner (pictured)
- The stoves utilize European-style water-proof burner with a specially designed hidden igniter that prevents it from becoming damp.
- Each burner can provide a 10 kw high efficiency flower pattern flame for use on different cooking ware.
- Comes in both natural gas and liquefied gas models.
Ignition system (Pictured: ignition key)
- Hidden igniter that is designed to prevent moisture and oil, and can be used to adjust the strength of the flame.
- The switch utilizes an explosive proof safety valve. Continuous pulse electrical ignition is used for all the burners and the oven.
- All the stove and oven igniters are designed with our special “pin-press” gas outlet cleaning function to facilitate maintenance and cleaning.
Large capacity oven with large-size roasting pan (Pictured: oven)
- The oven door is made with wave pattern SUS 304 1.0 mm stainless steel panel.
- The walls of the oven are insulated with fiber glass to reduce heat loss and ensure maximum heat retention.
- Special strengthened hinges significantly increases the weight that can be supported by the oven door.
- The oven door handle employs an aesthetic collision-proof design.
- The oven is insulated on all sides with heat-resistant fiberglass to produce consistent temperature inside the oven. Venting holes are in the back of the oven.
- H-shaped heating element is used inside the oven to produce consistent and stable heating.
- Continuous pulse electrical ignition is used for the oven ignition system.
- The edges of the oven are installed with heat-resistant protective strips.
- The rack can be placed in four different positions inside the oven.
- The oven uses a safe explosion-proof switch and temperature control system.
- Gas pipe diameter: 3/4”
- Oven temperature range: 100 – 300°C.
- Hourly gas flow: 168000 BTU/42000 Kcal.
- Comes with a residue collection pan, a roasting pan, and a roasting rack.
- Comes with four height adjustment legs.
- A GN 2/1 pan can be placed inside the oven.
- Power requirement: 1Ø 220V 5A